Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

21 Days of Prayer~~Day 1: The call

Please join me today in thanking God for calling me, Pat Duff, to Guatemala and entrusting me with this ministry to the least of these. Thank Him for all He has done to move me along and encourage me on this journey. Give Him thanks for the ways in which He has orchestrated my life to prepare me to join Him in this work. There is nowhere I'd rather be.


My prayer of thanksgiving:
Father God, in the name of Jesus, today I give you thanks for looking at me, with all my weaknesses, defects and brokenness, and still calling me to serve your people in Guatemala.

I thank you for the ways in which you have prepared me for this stage in my life. I thank you for the training i have received professionally, the experiences I have had in education and mental health, and for all who have contributed to my knowledge and skills in the area of Special Education.

Even more, I thank you for the life experiences--joyful and painful--that have molded me personally and spiritually to be used to further your plan and purpose for Guatemala.

You knew from the beginning that I would be here. Thank you for making it clear to me to join you in what you are doing in Guatemala. Amen.


Do you want to receive our daily prayer points in your inbox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment