Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

21 Days of Prayer~~A Forever Home



Today, I thank God for gifting us with the ownership of Casa de Esperanza, and for all the people who made this possible.  While it is just a piece of property, it symbolizes so much more.  It reminds us of God's provision even when all seems lost.  It demonstrates to the residents that we are here for the long haul, and will not abandon them as so many have before.  It provides a sustainable base of operations for Reason to Hope far into the future.  Yes, it may be just a piece of property, but to our ministry it is home.


My prayer of thanksgiving

Father, today I praise you as Jehovah-Jireh--the God Who Provides.  I praise and thank you for allowing us to purchase the property which is now Casa de Esperanza.  I thank you for designing it to function so well for us with so few changes.  I thank you for bringing us to the community of San Pedro Las Huertas, for the friendships we have developed with the people there, and for the opportunity for us to be a light in the darkness that so often overshadows the pueblos in Guatemala.

I thank you, Father God, for all the people who contributed to the purchase of this house.  The ability to purchase it debt-free in a little over a year was truly miraculous.  Bless each person who donated or worked in any way to make the purchase of this house possible. 

You have used this house to forge us into a family.  May we use this house to bring glory to your name.  In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment